Here are quotes from late Idi Amin Dada, former military president Ugada, Idi Amin. The popular dictator seized power in 1971, and ruled till 1979.
- There is freedom of speech, but I cannot guarantee freedom after speech
- If we knew the meaning to everything that is happening to us, then there would be no meaning.
- I tried human flesh and it's too salty for my taste.
- In any country there must be people who have to die. They are the sacrifices any nation has to make to achieve law and order.
- I am the hero of Africa.
- Politics is like boxing — you try to knock out your opponents.
- Although some people felt Adolf Hitler was bad, he was a great man and a real conqueror whose name would never be forgotten.